Hi Guys! Happy Saturday!
Today, I will be sharing my Mac and Cheese Recipe!
The Ingredients you will need:
- 1 cup of UNCOOKED MACARONI
Note: 1 c of uncooked macaroni = 2 c of cooked macaroni
- 225 grams of CHEDDAR CHESSE
- 112.50 grams of QUICKMELT CHEESE
- 1 1/2 cup of WHOLE MILK
- 2 tablespoons of ALL-PURPOSE FLOUR
- BACON BITS (4-6 Strips, or depending on you)
- BREAD CRUMBS (enough for topping)
- PAPRIKA (optional)
- 1/2 tsp of GARLIC POWDER
- Fill a sauce pan with water halfway full.
- Wait until the water boils
- Cook the macaroni for 7-8 minutes.
- Preheat you oven to 350 F
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the milk and the flour until well combined.
- In a pan, pour in the milk mixture and stir slowly until it boils.
- When it boils, add in the cheddar cheese and mix until slightly melted
- Add in 1 pinch of salt, 3 pinches of pepper, 3 pinches of paprika, 1/2 tsp of garlic powder, and a pinch of sugar
- Mix until well combined.
- Add in the bacon bits and mix.
- Add the cooked macaroni and mix until well combined.
- Put the macaroni in a 4″ by 9 1/2″ Pirex pan
- Add breadcrumbs on top for toppings
- Put the macaroni in the oven for 7-8 minutes or until the breadcrumbs are crispy
- After 7-8 minutes, put the macaroni out of the oven and add in the quickmelt cheese.
- Bake for another additional 7-10 minutes.
That is my recipe for Mac and Cheese! I hope you guys would try my recipe and I hope you’ll like it. Send me some pictures and I’ll post them on the blog!
Thank you for reading this blog and if you like it, hit the star below. Leave me comment if you have any questions and don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends and family! Thank you
DISCLAIMER: THIS VIDEO IS NOT SPONSORED
All images were taken by me and I edited it through FontCandy