Hey guys! I am so sorry for the late upload, I have been really occupied with school. I hope you understand!!!
STUDYING is the key to get high scores in all quizzes and tests. It may be hard for many, but I have some tips to make it easier and simpler.
- STAY AWAY FROM ALL THE DISTRACTIONS
- Do not study near the tv, avoid turning on your wifi and browsing through social media. You have to stay focused on what you’re studying on!
- FIND YOUR STUDY MUSIC
- I cannot explain how music changed the way of how I study now than before. It has helped me focus on my studying. When I listen to music while I study it just keeps my mind flowing of all the information I read about. I can’t explain it, but for me, it is an ESSENTIAL. You have to find what music suits your studying habits. I know it may not be for everyone because some like to study silently but personally I cannot focus if it is too quiet. I don’t know why, but music has been my best friend when come to studying.
- USE DIFFERENT COLORS OF HIGHLIGHTERS
- It just helps me remember more terms when I have different colors on my book or reviewer. And when you see that you have different highlights in your book it gets you motivated to study.
- MAKE A REVIEWER
- After I read a particular lesson, I make a reviewer. This would contain the terms and the important facts I need to study on. It just helps me more because I either write it or type it on word, this is like reading the information again. Also having a reviewer is easier than scanning your book over and over again. My reviewers made me ace so many tests already!!
- Snacks just keep awake when I study. I usually eat some KitKats or cookies after reading long parts of a lesson. Eating food keeps you alert to study. There are also some food techniques that help you study, like the gummy bear technique. You put gummy bears on parts of your book like the end of a paragraph. After you read that paragraph you eat a gummy a bear. I know it silly, but food motivates you to study.
- SWITCH PLACES
- After an hour or 30 minutes, switch your place of studying. Like from your desk go to a nook, or your vanity, or your bed. Having a new environment is good for you to focus on studying more. You may get tired or sleepy if you just stay on the same place.
- USE APPS!
- If you can control yourself to stay on your phone without getting distracted by games or social media, I recommend you to use apps for studying like QUIZLET. It helps you study more and even quizzes you!
- ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ON YOUR BOOK
- I like answering the questions on my book and putting them on post its because it just helps me review and kind of quizzes me already.
- TAKE BREAKS
- After a long period of studying, give yourself a break! Have a quick chill time for 15 or 20 minutes. It just helps you cool your mind and this way you won’t get tired easily when you study.
- Coffee is another best friend of mine when I study. It keeps me awake and alert to study. It makes me want to study. I have a love for coffee and if I would have drink more to study I would! (lol) Anyways, coffee just helps you focus on your studying.
If you are a student, finding your study technique is really important for you to ace your tests. You do not know how much it can help you when it comes to long quizzes in school!
That is all for this blog post. If you like it please hit the 🌟 below. I would love to hear feedback from you, please do comment below or email me through the contact page:
Thank you for reading and feel free to explore more of Liana Meyer Writes:
IMAGES ARE FROM GOOGLE