In every school, there are different types of students that come together in one group to discuss their similar interests. We see different types of people in every table in the cafeteria.
This is the list of groups that you see in school. COMMENT DOWN BELOW where you belong, if your not in school, comment where you’d belong to if you were still in school.
1. THE POPULARS
-these are the students that the whole student body knows. They are usually the host of any school event. They usually run for student government and once they are seen, almost everybody says “hi” to them.
2. THE JOCKS
– They are the most athletic students. All of them have a sport they excel in and most of them are team captains of a certain sport. Cheerleaders are also in this group and most of their boyfriends are athletes as well
– These are the students that sing and play an instrument very well. They usually perform in school parties and they usually jam in the the cafeteria
4. THE NERDS
– The smartest people in school. They always join the Math and Science contests. They are representatives of the debate club. They are always in the top of the class. They love to study. And most of them where GLASSES!!!!!
5. THE EMO CLUB
– So most of them wear black. They they wear dark eyeshadow. They are very quiet and they are just umm they are EMO!
6. THE DANCERS
– So this group are known of their dancing. They always dance and practice in school. They also perform in school events. They always have speakers with them and they dance everywhere!!!
7. THE TRENDIES
– They wear the trends that you see in social media. They are very tumblry and pinteresty. They have the best bags and school supplies in school. They love watching their favorite youtubers and having the same style as them. They wear the best makeup as well.
8. THE GAMERS
– They are the people who always play games with their laptops. They bring their different gadgets in school and they spend most of their time GAMING.
9. THE ARTISTS
-These students are very talented in painting and drawing and all the artsy stuff. They usually have exhibits of their artworks in school.
There are different types of people with their own personalities and they find other people who have the same interests as them. We just have to fit in that group that makes us happy. You must feel comfortable with your group to trust them.
What group are you in? Where do you fit in? Comment down below!
That is all for this blog post. I hope you guys liked it and if you did, please hit the 🌟 below. I would love to hear feedback from you, so please do comment down below or send and email through the contact page:
Feel free to explore more of LIANA MEYER WRITES: